Visuals

Spending a whole day at the Cleveland Clinic proved pleasantly surprising. While my little sister felt like a pin cushion, I had day full of Twitter, crosswords, a few new friends and some striking artwork. I wanted to share some visuals from that remarkably contemporary facility.



Hanging in the lobby was wire & steel poem, a stunning piece of art but hard read. Lora and I realized that we forgot to get a copy of the text available in print at the information desk. It was so much more than just a "W" and "E".



A thinking type man sat at the entrance and left me wondering why I couldn't read his face?


While outside trying to get reception for my phone, I ran into these two fellas fixing the gorgeous round still water, see-through pool. They asked me if I got there good side. The approaching policeman asked me if he needed to confiscate my NikonD300? Next step, media office to plea my case in dumb like fox blondness. Which worked :)



This photo doesn't do this felt sculpture any justice. So tactile! The muted colors and soft texture drew me and onlookers in. THIS is where the policeman should have been staked out because following the "please don't touch" rule proved impossible. For me, at least.





Edgar from the S Building gift shop became my BFF and hooked me up with a Blackberry phone charger (mine missing) which he let me borrow for the day. So I hooked him up with an Iced White Mocha Venti. Thanks, man!


0 comments:

Post a Comment