Twitter Photographers who inspire me! #followfriday

There is something bedazzled about Friday's on Twitter that makes me want to thwart of trite with new ways to illuminate fun follows. Believe me. I am surrounded by thousands of fabulous photographers, some that I am just getting to know. This list will be ongoing. This list pays no homage to the photog elite who equate followers with fan and do not participate in the dynamic exchange of ideas. Rather this list is about those photographers who are ALL IN and making a difference in the community at large.




@chasejarvis
Bio: Manic photographer director
My 2 cents: His style is eye candy, he gets social media, and he has his fingers on the pulse of the industry trends.
His website: Chase Jarvis






@abbyharenberg
Bio: Weddings/portraits/events/lifestyle photographer, love to photograph people.
My 2 cents: She is a natural socialite who is kind, diverse, and social media savvy.
Her website: Abby's Digital Photography






@photojack
Bio:world, travel, lifestyle, stock photographer. Social Media coach and consultant to #togs. Husband. Father. Austinite.
My 2 cents: Gentile and amiable, he tweeted: #togsfollow daily. share the love. spread the word. build up you "group capital". recommend other photographers. keep up the mojo.
Check out his multimedia futuristic website.






@modernsinglemom
Bio: Social Media Maven in Training, romantic, single mom, photographer, blogger, genuinely interested in people. Dedicated to making each day sparkle.
My 2 cents: Her photoblog is full of high mood, romanticism and whippy smart writing. Love this chic! I met her this weekend in an Ultimate Career Lifestyle Seminar and was blown away by her beauty & robust spirit. She's a collaborator on the exciting new Looking Glass Lane (a.k.a. Adventures for all grown up girls)






@biggaboss
Bio: Founder of Twittographers.com Where twitter and photographers meet! Web Developer, Photographer, IT Geek! Looking to be Happy in Life!
My read: He is unifying the photography community with his site and his charming, gracious personality.




@_kelli
Bio: photographer/wife/mom looking to bring a little more joy into the world.
My 2 cents: Her blog is filled with sunshine and advice like remembering to bring your camera everywhere with you.
Website: kelli jane photography




@darrinballman
Bio: Bio photographer and all-around wine & food junkie.
My 2 cents: I adopted him as a mentor because he didn't laugh at me for not know what f/stop was. His hands on help has been paramount for me. He'll help you with anything related to his two passions, photography and red wine.
His website.




@kelliekano
Bio: wedding/lifestyle photographer juggling 2 studios, 2 amazing little boys & a musician hubby. I'm addicted to coffee & all things vintage..
My 2 cents: She has a youthful, solid style, writing and photo capture accumen that I adore.
Website: photoblog.






@chrismathews
Bio: Photographer, Apple Enthusiast, Geek.
My 2 cents: This young turk's cup fillith over with raw photo journalistic talent. He is one to watch!
His photoblog.






@paulgiunta
Bio: Husband, Photographer, Blogger, Photoblogger, Scientist.
My 2 cents: He's attentive, interesting and engaging on Twitter.
His photoblog.






@GravittPro
Bio: Wedding and Event Videographer, Photographer, WAHM of 3 amazing boys, & wife of 1 good man!
My 2 cents: Absolute doll who coincidentally might be my twin because she confessed to a garbage disposal grow-a-frog mishap. A badge of dishonor that we both share. Among other things ;0.
Website: Gravitt Productions




@MikeJonesPhoto
Bio: Wedding, Senior, and Family Photog. for North Texas.
My 2 cents; He's gregarious, helpful, and funny.
His website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment