Into the Wild...

Find it funny that on the road to get to know myself & the world around, I first must walk through a door marked "unknown."





I have learned to embrace butterflies. The ones that fill your stomach before you do something daring. May seem a small act, going without technology/social media, for a handful of days, because I've chosen to cut my self off. (But tell that to the butterflies who have begun to occupy my tummy.)
Finding it a little sad saying goodbye to my friends on Twitter, Facebook for a four day #techblackout. To regroup, to touch the terra firma... for a spell.

Leigh
aka: Supertramp

1 comments:

July 2, 2009 at 8:35 AM jana said...

You had me at vedder :) you will be so refreshed---I was out of commish (more or less but not completely) most of last weekend, starting Friday morn) and it was really nice :)

we'll look forward to seeing you bright and cheery with tons to share :) Surely there will be photos, no?

Post a Comment